Hometown – Vancouver - City Tour:
Welcome to Vancouver! Let us greet you at claim belt #3 (domestic arrival) or visit center (international flight arrival) after you have collected your luggage. A complimentary half-day city tour of Chinatown, downtown, Granville Island, and Stanley Park for guests that arrive in Vancouver before noon, with a bonus mini ferry ride of the beautiful False Creek.
Hometown - Seattle – Vancouver:
Please meet at luggage belt #13 at approx. 11:45am (Surcharge of CAD 28/way/person). Complimentary mini-excursion of Seattle touring Space Needle and fishermen’s wharf (rather than Vancouver) will be arranged before transferred to hotel in Vancouver.
Depart for the Vancouver Island by ferry and capture the spectacular scenery. After passing by Victoria’s historic Chinatown, visit Beacon Hill Park’s remarkable Mile "0", landmark British Columbia Legislative Buildings, and explore other significant heritage architectures surrounding the Inner Harbor. Visit the world famous Butchart Gardens before returning to Vancouver.
Vancouver – Hometown:
Free day for shopping, visiting friends and family, or dining at nearby Asian cuisines. Transfer to Vancouver airport afterward. Also,should you have missed the half-day complimentary city tour on your arrival and your departure flight is after 14:30pm, you may join the tour in the morning before going to the airport.
Note: Please arrange your flight departing from Vancouver after 21:30pm. We are not liable to any delays caused by weather, road conditions, and other circumstances.
Vancouver - Seattle – Hometown:
Depart at 7:30am and arrive at Seatac approx. at noon (Surcharge applies). Suggest flight after 14:30pm.
Accommodation and transportation as per itinerary, Applicable taxes (HST).
Meals, admission (must be prepaid), driver & tour guide gratuities, air fares, travel insurance, personal incidentals, visa/valid passport (if applicable).
1. Service Charge of CAd 23 per night per room if you opt to stay at a specify hotel.
2. Limited to one medium suitcase and one carry-on luggage per person. A surcharge of CAD 40 for each additional piece of luggage applies.
3. Triple and Quad are to be shared with two double beds; child 2-11 years old and shares bed with adults
* 22-29 days prior to departure date – 50% penalty
* 15-21 days prior to departure date – 75% penalty
* No refund within 14-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
1. Fares and Rockies Hotel Upgrade Surcharge are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Operations of False Creek Ferries, Peak2Peak Gondola,Tulip Trip, Salmon Run Trip and etc. are seasonal and weather-permitting.
3. We reserve the rights to modify the itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund on any unused services.