Today, board your flight to Shanghai.
Upon arrival in Shanghai, Our local guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel.
Today, your sightseeing features the Yu Garden, the bustling shopping street, Nanjing Road, and the Bund, the famous promenade along the Huangpu River.
After breakfast, go on a full day excursion to Zhouzhuang, the No. 1 Water Town of China. Visit the Hall of Shen's residence, the Milou Tower and the Chengxu Taoist Temple. Then drive back to Shanghai.
Your morning is free at leisure. Later, we are transferred to the airport for your flight to Yichang. Enjoy dinner upon arrival, and then board a 5-star Victoria Cruises’ ship and begin your memorable journey on the Yangtze River.
This morning, your cruise takes you on a shore excursion at the Three Gorges Dam site. Then sail through the five stages of the Three Gorges’ double-lane ship lock. Your cruise continues and passes through the first and longest gorge, Xiling Gorge. Tonight, join the Captain’s Welcome party.
Today’s excursion will include boarding a smaller vessel to sail up the Danning River to view the scenery of the Small Gorges. Then continue to cruise through the first two of the famous Three Gorges: Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge.
Today’s shore excursion is to Shibaozhai, famous for its 12-story wooden pagoda built against a sheer cliff on the river bank over some 400 years ago.
**Depending on local river conditions, an alternate shore excursion to Wanzhou may occur.
This morning, your cruise arrives in the mountainous city of Chongqing, where you disembark. You will travel to Eling Park to visit the giant pandas. After lunch, transfer to airport for your flight to Guangzhou/Hong Kong. The rest of the day is at leisure.
1. All meals, sightseeing, economy class round trip air tickets and items as specified in the itineraries; Hotel accommodation is based on one room sharing for 2 adults. (Single room surcharge must be applied); 2. Allow one luggage not exceeding 20kg and one carry-on for each person. (Based on airline regulation) 3. Children between 2-11 years old must share room with at least 2 adults with twin base except children paying full fare can share room with 1 adult. Infant under 2 years old pay 10% of adult land only fare, plus infant air fare. Triple discount is not applicable.
Phone calls, beverages, laundry, travel insurance, all purely personal incidental and/or items not specified in the itinerary; optional tours; Transportation from hotel to airport after the tour ends; tipping for local guides, drivers and tour escort and visa application fees.
Visa Application Participant: tour participants are responsible to arrange for his/her own visa required for travelling to the destination country; participant are responsible to obtain the proper travel document for the trip and all passports must remain valid for at least 6 months prior to the schedule return from the trip.
1. When you make a reservation, please confirm your passport name. Once ticket is issued, penalty will apply.
2. All cancellation or change must be received by mail or fax
3. No refund available on departure date and/or after the journey has commenced (including denied and/or rejected by Immigration Department or Custom of destination)
4. No refund or reimbursement for any voluntary giving up of meals, tours and/or accommodations.
5. Since Air Ticket, Transportation, Accommodation and Meal have to be arranged in advance during high season such as Chinese New Year, Easter, Summer Holidays and Christmas, no departure date change is allowed. No refund available on departure date change and/or cancellation of a booking.