New York Travel Group,Tours to New York ,New York Travel Price,Online Book New York Tours Groups at Namei Travel Agency!
1. Buy 2 Get 1 Free or Buy 2 Get 2 Free is available. 2. Namei Member may receive 1000 points discount. ...
When to go
Spring and fall, with their mild temperatures and disarmingly beautiful blossoms and foliage, are optimal times for strolling. Winter can be chilly. But a good snowstorm is a beautiful thing in these parts, and a cold night inspires cuddling, which can make for a damn romantic visit.
When it comes to shopping in NYC, your options are all but limitless. Here you'll find many of the best department stores in the world, including Bloomingdale's and Macy's NYC, and countless Fifth Avenue boutique shops, such as the quality leather goods store A. Testoni. You'll also find iconic NYC specialty shops like Saks Fifth Avenue, fun open air markets like the Green Flea Market, and famous NYC toy stores like FAO Schwarz.
American cuisine is ubiquitous, of course, except perhaps in areas of New York City like Chinatown and Little Italy. Italian food (much of it Americanized, admittedly) is also found throughout the state. Asian cuisines—mostly Chinese and Japanese, but with some Thai and Indian restaurants in the larger cities—are also common. Greek food is readily available, primarily at family restaurants that also serve plenty of American food and a smattering of Italian. Polish specialties can be found in Buffalo, and the North Country has some French-Canadian influence in its cuisine.
1. Dialing 911 on any phone, wireless or landline, is free and will connect you with local police, fire, and ambulance services.
2. In New York State it is illegal to use your cellular telephone while operating a motor vehicle or riding a bicycle, unless it is a hands-free phone. Violators should expect hefty fines.Texting while driving is also prohibited, but it is a secondary offense (meaning you can only be charged with it if you're pulled over for some other reason).
3. Deer are very common in New York and pose a threat to motorists, more so at night. Reduce your speed in suburban and rural neighborhoods at night to reduce the chance of an accident.
4. Don't approach wild animals, especially ones that are acting unusually friendly or confused. Rabies outbreaks in animals do occasionally occur. If bitten, especially by a racoon, bat, skunk, fox or dog, seek medical attention immediately.
5. Upstate New York contains a few species of poisonous snakes, such as the Copperhead, the Eastern Massasauga and the Timber Rattlesnake. Also beware of the Black Widow spider, and seek medical attention if bitten.
Where to stay
If you are visiting New York City, you have a multitude of choices for hotel accommodations. There are hundreds of hotels in and around New York City. They are available in many price ranges, but nearly all are more expensive than comparable accommodations in other parts of the USA. The average price of a moderately priced hotel in Manhattan is over $200 per night. Budget priced hotels cost at least $100 per night. It is hard to find anything for less.
visitors asks: What exactly do the tour fee includ?
Administrator replies:Nothing but hotel and transportation.
visitors asks: Is it possible for you to pick tourists up at the airport before the tour?
Administrator replies:that is for sure,All you need to do is tell us your specific flight schedule,then we will get everything ready for you.
visitors asks: I wonder if you have some promotion for this tour.
Administrator replies:yeah,actually for this one, 9 days East Coast, we have buy 2 get 2 free.which is quite valuable.
visitors asks: Do we have to tip guide and driver seperately?
Administrator replies:yeah,since the fare just includ accommodation and transportation,so you need to tip them personally.thanks.
visitors asks: How many tours have you accomplished in a week?
Administrator replies:It depends.From May to Oct,it is every Wednesday,from Nov to Apr,it is every Saturday.thanks.
visitors asks: Would you please tell me about the level of accommodation?
Administrator replies:For local tours,most of them are three stars,clean and comfortable with basic facilities,20 to 30 mins drive to the downtown.
visitors asks: I am just by myself,so do I have to pay single or share with somebody else?
Administrator replies:of course,single tourist need to share the room with another one,same gender for sure,for it can save hundreds of dollars.
visitors asks: Given the fact that Canada is one part of this tour,any special for the visa appliction?
Administrator replies:well,for US citizen or green card,Canadian visa won't be necessary,for other tourists,they need to take care of the canadian visa themselves before the tour.
visitors asks: I sorta worried about the dinning places on the way tour,how do you deal with this issue?
Administrator replies:We usually take tourists to some normal resterants where we often visit,and most of tourists are very impressed about the food.since meals is excluded,you can choose anything you want.thanks.
visitors asks: there are 3 persons of us,how much exactly do we need to pay by taking the promotion?
Administrator replies:well,that is quite simple,you need to pay for two perosons, and the rest is gonna share the room with you.