Upon arrival, we will meet our staff at airport and transfer to hotel.
Head north to Corning Glass Center. Then we will proceed to Niagara Falls, and enjoy free at leisure or join in the optional Niagara Falls night tour at Canadian side.
Cross the border to Canada and enjoy a walking tour at Niagara Falls. Take Maid of the Mist boat ride (summer), watch IMAX movie and visit Skylon Tower Observation Deck. Proceed to Toronto where we are going to visit financial district, City Hall, Ontario Parliament Building, Toronto University & CN Tower.
Head east to 1000 Islands and we will take the 1000 Islands Boat Cruise. Then, we will arrive in Ottawa to visit Parliament Building, Centennial Flame & Rideau Hall. Keep heading east to Montreal via Mount Royal where will see the St. Joseph Oratory, overlook the Montreal urban scenery and the Olympic Stadium. Arrive at Old Montreal to visit Pace Jacque-Cartier, City Hall and Champ de Mars etc.
Our Quebec City Tour will include Chateau Frontenac, La Citadelle de Quebec, and Place Royal etc. After enjoying a traditional French cuisine, we will return to America. Arrive at Boston in the evening where the lobster feasts are waiting for you.
Our Boston City Tour includes visits to Harvard University, M.I.T., Boston Common, State House, Boston Harbor Cruise and Quincy Market. Transfer to Logan Airport at noon (please book flights departing from BOS after 2:30pm) or proceed to New York Airport (please book flights departing from JFK / LGA / EWR after 8:30 pm).
Hotel accomodation, transportation, and tour guide.
Any personal-based expenses, such as phone calls, laundry, postage, travel insurance, etc.; all costs of activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary, or stated "optional"; Transportation to airport after the tour ends; Tips to tour leader, guide and driver; Airport taxes and other related charges.
|Empire State Building||$22||$16|
|Manhattan Cruise (2 hours)||$32||$21|
|Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum||$24||$19|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum||$28||$28|
|Corning Glass Center||$15||Free|
|Maid of the Mist||$16.5||$10.1|
|Imax Theater at the Falls||$14.5||$10.5|
|Thousand Island Cruise||$20||$11|
|Quebec La Citadelle||$12||$8|
|Boston Harbor Cruise||$20||$15|
1. Full payment must be paid at least 30 days prior to departure date. Failure to comply with the payment requirement will result in cancellation of your reservation.
2. Please triple re-confirm the name used for reservation is the name listed on the passport. Once tickets are issued, penalties will apply for alternations.
3. Cancellation policy:
Air ticket once issued is 100% non-refundable.
Land only package:
(i). 15 days before departure: The Service Fee will be charged;
(ii). 8-14 days before departure: 50% of the tour fare will be charged;
(iii). Within 7 days of departure: No refund will be given.
4. No refund shall be given for any portions of the tour unused by the passenger on his/her own accord.
5. Since air tickets, accommodations, transportation and meals have to be arranged in advance in peak seasons such as Chinese New Year, Easter, summer vacation, Christmas and New Year, no change including departure date, name, tour, and itinerary is allowed.
Passport and Visa Requirement:
1. Passport is required in order to enter Canada. Some nationalities may need multiple entry visas to the U.S.A. and a Canadian visa. Please check the following link for updates on entry requirements: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
2. US citizens or US alien residents require a valid US Passport or US alien resident card in order to enter Canada, please check the following link for other entry requirements: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1082.html
We are NOT responsible if customers are denied entry into the USA or Canada for any reason. When such incident happens, the tour fare is non-refundable and non-transferable.