In the morning, visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens outside of The Strip. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh made chocolate! After having lunch in Las Vegas, the group heads back to Los Angeles. Stop by Barstow Outlet for a short rest before continuing to Los Angeles. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
According to your own schedule, you may choose one from the followings:
(A) Disneyland : Join the tour on Wednesday or Saturday;
(B) Universal Studios : Join the tour on Wednesday or Saturday;
(C) Sea World San Diego : Join the tour on Wednesday;
(D) Los Angeles City Tour : Join the tour on Saturday;
(E) Palm Spring Outlet Center : Join the tour on Wednesday.
After that, we will transfer you to the LAX (Los Angeles Airport).
Note: Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 9:30p.m (for U.S domestic flights) or 10:30p.m (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
7-Night Hotel Accommodations, Admission Fees to Grand Canyon National Park, Yosemite National Park and Theme Parks, English & Chinese-Speaking escort services, Ground Transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary, LAX Airport Transfer Services.
Service Charge for tour group leader, tour guide, driver etc. ($6/person per day); Optional tour items, admission fees; Personal expense; Air fares.
|San Francisco Bay Cruise||Adult $29 Child $26|
|San Francisco Optional Tour||Adult $25 Child $25|
|Hearst Castle||Adult $25 Child $12|
|West Grand Canyon (lunch included)||Adult $69 Child $69|
|Skywalk||Adult $32 Child $32|
|Helicopter + Cruise||Adult $194 Child $194|
|Las Vegas Night Tour||Adult $25 Child $25|
|Las Vegas Show||Adult $78 Child $78|
|IMAX Movie||Adult $13 Child $11|
|San Diego Cruise||Adult $22 Child $12|
1. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure or during the trip is deemed automatic waiver of the right to the tour and shall not be refunded.
2. Please note that cancellation must be made in writing by fax or by mail.
1. Please choose the Grand Canyon West Rim (Admission Fees NOT included) or South Rim when you book the tour.
2. Las Vegas Airport Transfer Services are not included (Extra fee is required if you do need the service).
3. Please schedule your flights departing from Los Angeles airport after 9:30p.m (for U.S domestic flights) or 10:30p.m (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
visitors 2012-04-06 14:07:16 What is the consequence if the customer don't show up on the day tour?
Administrator replies:All fare won't be refundable if that happens.
visitors 2012-04-06 14:07:16 How many options can we have in LA?
Administrator replies:Disney,Universal Studio and Sea World.
visitors 2012-04-06 14:07:16 Do I need to pay for singel room if I wanta stay by myself?
Administrator replies:yes,you do.